why hate on trans boys when you can hate on cis boys
why hate on anyone when you can grow up and spread some positivity instead
Why hate people when you can hate humidity
Why stop at humidity when you can hate mosquitoes?
i fuckin hate mosquitoes
that’s the spirit
Foreshadowing of my future, when I finally decide to tell him how I feel. ><
Oh, yeah! Marvel’s “Guardians of the Galaxy” is in theaters everywhere August 1. Get your tickets
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.
Five things I am trying very hard to accept. (via leunq)
Somebody tried to stump this squid by putting it in front of a background that its camouflage mechanisms could never hope to imitate…
So it turned itself transparent.
There are two reasons why people don’t talk about things; either it doesn’t mean anything to them, or it means everything.
Luna Adriana (via undergroundsky)
It’s not just about sex. Don’t get me wrong. Sex is fucking great, but when you have a connection with someone, when you feel so strong for someone, just a kiss is enough to make your knees weak. You just can’t beat that.